Bullet Orders Coming Through

RC20

I had no 6.5 bullets, got in line on a couple of places on line and both have come through.

I have been ordering bullets for a long time as local are costly and not much choice mfg wise.

Last edited:
More it can be done, it may take a bit and if they offer a back order option take it.

I don't often shop Midway but they had a good offer on 120 scanner a while back and Mid South is a mainstay.

I got offers to cancel the Midway order but I just let it ride as it was in full back order status (sometimes yes and sometimes no)

44 AMP, I recently heard of and ordered some .45 cal coated bullets from T&B Bullets in Oregon. In stock, ordered on a Mon, recieved on that Fri. And NO shipping cost! Check them out to see if they have what you'd like. I was pretty surprised.

I just arranged a trade for 100, 140gr 7mm Ballistic Tips for 80, 25 caluber 100gr MatchKings & 100, 100gr SPBT GameKings.

For the past few months i've been buying from classified ads on shooting/hunting forums.

I have an order for 500 Xtreem 100g 9mm hollow point bullets scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

I went with 100g bullets since my only 9mm is a S&W shield and I can also load them for my daughter's .380 Russian Mak.

Tony

Back