bullet casting

bearol63

I have come accross equipment for casting lead bullets, several molds and a bullet lubricator. Is there any good sites to sell these items for I am not interested in forming my own lead bullets?

Sure. Ebay or gunbroker will take the listing, or you could sell them to a local person in a private sale. However, it would help to know what bullets the molds are cut for, and what condition they are in.

If you have the room to store them, put the equipment away. One day you may want to start casting and load cast bullets.

Just take a look at the prices for new moulds and a lubericator.

I would try to sell here but I need at least 25 posts before I am eligible to sell items, well another post done I guess!

It would help to know what size molds you have and where you are located. Someone in your area may be intersted, and help you sell them. Craigslist works really well in Michigan.

I will catalog the sizes that I have and the equipment I don't know off hand. I haven't thought of craigs list thanks for the suggestion. I'm in southwest Missouri.

You're in luck since this is the only forum area that allows sales in the threads so you don't have to go to classifieds - just post here.

"Handloading and Reloading being a pretty specialized forum, it has been policy to allow sales of components and loading tools within this forum."

I have the following mold dies Lee 575-500, 575-470, 575-472
Lyman ideal 452-490, 225-415, 311-284 (2 bullets), 457-124, 457-406, 321-297, 311-467, 452-374, 311-316, 358-432, 358-432 (4 bullets), 311-466
lyman lubricator and sizer #45 with the following dies- (2)311, 225, 457, 321, 452. If anyone would like a picture let me know.

I will take that 225-415 for the $25.00 plus shipping . I will send you a personal message with shipping details. When you fist log on to the site a box in the upper right hand corner will say "private messages" and if you have one just click on to read it. If you want to send another member a private message from a post they have just click onto their site user name in the left hand box and it will open a window with options and just click onto the send member a private message and follow the prompts .

Last edited:
Back