Buckmark scope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be. I don't have that specific type, but I believe, mechanically they are all pretty much the same.
Basicallt the rear sight is removed, and you buy a weaver style mount to go on it.
It is a pain to tear down, because you must remove the scope mount, hence you loose zero. Make sure you put some loctite or fingernail polish on the threads going into the pistol. For some reason mine has a habit of backing out every thousand rounds or so. With the loctite it hasn't done it.
Mine has had the scope on it for 4 or 5 years. so I can't recall what the 2 screw mounting system is. But I will guess, that one screw is the rear sight screw and the other has a piece of plastic or filler screw in the top of the barrel.
Consult your owners manual, it will show how to mount one, if you don't have one contact browning.
I have the dot scope on mine I would reccomend it to anyone. I use it on squirrels out to fifty yards under normal hunting conditions. Off the bench it will empty a clip in the 5" range at 100 yards. At 200 yards I can keep all 10 on a paper plate. After that it's to hard to compensate drop.

B-Square makes an excellent mount for the Buckmark. I have one on mine and have never had any trouble at all. Simply remove the two screws and the rear sight base and replace with the scope mount. Its a Weaver rail and comes with a pair of 1" rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back