Bubba Clause

Miss Demeanors

A new contract for Santa has finally been negotiated....Please read the following carefully.......
I regret to inform you that, effective immediately, I will no longer be able
to serve Southern United States on Christmas Eve. Due to the overwhelming current population of the earth, my contract was renegotiated by North American Fairies and Elves Local 209. I now serve only certain areas of Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin and Michigan. As part of the new and better
contract I also get longer breaks for milk and cookies so keep that in mind.

However, I'm certain that your children will be in good hands with your local
replacement who happens to be my third cousin, Bubba Claus. His side of the family is from the South Pole. He shares my goal of delivering toys to all the good boys and girls; however, there are a few differences
between us.
Differences such as:
1. There is no danger of a Grinch stealing your presents from Bubba Claus.
He has a gun rack on his sleigh and a bumper sticker that reads: "These toys insured by Smith and Wesson."
2. Instead of milk and cookies, Bubba Claus prefers that children leave an RC cola and pork rinds [or a moon pie] on the fireplace. And Bubba doesn't smoke a pipe. He dips a little snuff though, so please have an empty
spit can handy.
3. Bubba Claus' sleigh is pulled by floppy-eared, flyin' coon dogs instead
of reindeer. I made the mistake of loaning him a couple of my reindeer one time,
and Blitzen's head now overlooks Bubba's fireplace.
4. You won't hear "On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen ..." when Bubba Claus arrives. Instead, you'll hear, "On Gordon, on Earnhardt, on Wallace, and Martin. On Labonte, on Jarrett, on Elliott and Petty."
5. "Ho, ho, ho!" has been replaced by "Yee Haw!" And you also are likely to hear Bubba's elves respond, "I her'd dat!"
6. As required by Southern highway laws, Bubba Claus' sleigh does have a Yosemite Sam safety triangle on the back with the words "Back off."
The last I heard it also had other decorations on the sleigh back as well.
One is Ford or Chevy logo with lights that race through the letters and the other is a caricature of me (Santa Claus) going wee wee on the Tooth Fairy. >
7. The usual Christmas movie classics such as "Miracle on 34th Street"and "It's a Wonderful Life" will not be shown in your negotiated viewing area. Instead, you'll see "Boss Hogg Saves Christmas" and "Smokey and the Bandit> IV" featuring Burt Reynolds as Bubba Claus and dozens of state patrol cars crashing into each other.
8. Bubba Claus doesn't wear a belt. If I were you, I'd make sure you, the wife, and the kids turn the other way when he bends over to put presents under the tree.
9. And finally, lovely Christmas songs have been sung about me like "Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer" and Bing Crosby's "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town."
This year songs about Bubba Claus will be played on all the AM radio stations
in the South. Those song title will be Mark Chesnutt's "Bubba Claus Shot the Jukebox" and "Grandma Got Run'd Over by a Reindeer.

Sincerely Yours,
Santa Clause
(member of North American Fairies and Elves Local 209)

:) :) :) :) :) :)

HAW HAW HAW HAW snort snort …….spew……. cough cough hack
A AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cry……. snort snort

That is priceless….. thanks….. whew!!!!!

In case of a blizzard, leave milk and bread instead of cookies bought at the local Piggly Wiggly before the storm.

------------------

He also has a Cobra CB with a single side band for keepin' touch with the ol' home 20 and all dem bears out there. Got a Confederate battle flag hanging off his antenna and the sleigh bells play "Dixie". I got a bead on him late one Christmas Eve out on I10 but when I triggered my radar it went flat line like when somebody dies in the hospital movies. I did get good look at that emblem though when he blew past my old patrol car with them coon dogs going full tilt. It did not say Ford or Chevy but rather "DODGE CHARGER R/T". He's a big King Richard the 43d fan, you know.

An early Merry Christmas to all!

Paladin

[This message has been edited by Paladin (edited November 16, 1999).]

This is one of the reasons I love TFL...

YEEE HAAAAWWW!!!

------------------
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." - Sigmund Freud
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

Miss D, it does my ol' southern heart good, to know that Bubba Claus is working our area.
He sounds like my kinda guy!!! ROTFLMAO!! :D

------------------
RKBA
www.southernparty.org

[This message has been edited by longhair (edited November 17, 1999).]

And iff'n his dawgs chase your cat, you have no Claus to complain. :D

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God was missing for six days.
>
>Eventually, Michael the Archangel found him, resting on the seventh day. He
>inquired of God, "Where have you been?"
>
>God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards
through
>the clouds, "Look Michael, look what I've made."
>
>Archangel Michael looked puzzled and said, "What is it?"
>
>"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call
it
>Earth and it's going to be a> great place of balance."
>
>"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.
>
>God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth, "For example, Northern
>Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth while Southern
Europe
>is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot and the
>Antarctica in the south will be very cold. Over there I've placed a
>continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people.
God
>continued, pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot
>and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice.
>
>The Archangel, impressed by Gods work, then pointed to a large area and
>asked, "What's that one?"
>
>"Ah," said God. That's the South, the most glorious place on Earth. There
>are beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers, streams and an exquisite coastline.
>The people from there are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous and
>they're going to be found traveling the world. They'll be extremely
>sociable, hardworking and high-achieving, and they will be known throughout
>the world as diplomats and carriers of peace. A truly great people.
>
>Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed, "What about
>balance, God? You said there will be BALANCE!"
>
>God replied wisely. "Wait until you see the loudmouth bastards I'm putting
>north of them."
>
>

------------------
Shoot to kill; they'll stop when they're dead!

Gee, I was going to say he balanced all of the good things about the south with Clinton, but if that was the case, he would still be creating.

Posted by JeffOTMG last Christmas on Shooters
Merry Christmas
'Twas the Night before Christmas, It was dark out, and snowing In the fireplace, the embers were still hot and glowing... Save for me in the corner, with my back 'gainst the wall, Not a creature was stirring, In the bedrooms or hall On my hip was a Kimber, it was loaded and ready In my hand was a Python, held level and steady. Was I waiting for burglars or jack-booted thugs? Is that why my Mossberg was loaded with slugs? Not hardly, dear friends; this was something more serious And I promise you all, I'm not crazed nor delirious! I was waiting for Santa; I'm a friend of St. Nick's, And he'd just called me up, he was in a tight fix. Well, I won't leave you hanging, to just sit there and wonder. Seems the Jolly Old Fat Man was the victim of blunder. He'd been down to the gun shop, for a sixgun he'd paid, But the NICS system crashed, and had marked him "delayed." So he'd summoned my help, and I'd heard his voice quivver "This is Christmas Eve, Dave. I've got gifts to deliver!" He was flustered and furious, and he started to yellin' "I'm no deadbeat, or nutcase, or convicted felon!" "But they treated me poorly, they treated me bad. I can see why all shooters have become so danged mad! While we're looked at as outlaws, by Schumer and Willy, The real dirtballs run free, I tell ya' it's silly!" Well, I calmed Santa down; it was time we were leaving With me ridin' shotgun, to prevent any thieving Of St. Nick's Yuletide goodies, for good girls and boys It was my job to protect all those valuable toys. Santa knew that I'd n'er leave him alone and unarmed, 'Mongst jerkweeds and sleazoids, where he might well be harmed. His background was clean, his character flawless No reason at all to treat him like the lawless. With his sleighbells a jinglin' we were off like a rocket. I had pistols all holstered; spare rounds in my pocket. >From rooftop to rooftop, Santa worked all his magic, If he missed any chimneys, the results would be tragic! We dropped gifts through the night, from Miami to Maine, The pace of the Fat Man nearly drove me insane! In Denver, Detroit, Abilene and Atlanta There was nothing on earth that could slow down Dear Santa. And when it was done, and we stopped for a while, Santa nodded approval, and broke into a smile, As he said rather proudly, and I know he weren't hintin' "Merry Christmas to all, except Reno and Clinton!" © Dave Workman, 1998

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

Back