Browning X-Bolt Max Long Range Experience

I'm considering the purchase of a Browning X-Bolt Max Long Range (basic model) in 6.5 Creedmoor. Cabela's will have it for $900 on Wednesday. Specifically, I'm looking for real-life experience feedback on the rifle. Is it truly a sub-MOA rifle with multiple factory ammo rounds? What have been your best, average, and worst 5-shot groups?

Also, is the rifle bedded? I'm seeing mixed information on that feature.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

PS. Cross-posted in another forum in order to receive additional feedback.

I do not have the xbolt max long range but I do have the xbolt eclipse hunter in 7-08. As far as accuracy it is supurb. I have never shot factory ammo out of it since I am a reloader but from the very beginning I think my worse 3 shot group about 1.5" and my best 1 ragged hole. I have tried several different bullet combinations and they are all good, some just a bit better than others. I do believe it is glass bedded. For the price your talking I dont see where you could go wrong especially if you look up the suggested retail..I own several rifles and my xbolt is my go to for deer hunting..

I was interseted in this model from browning. Hard to track down reviews found a few on a long range hunting website complaining of accuracy. Seems the stock has a lot of flex in it according to a few folks. My local dealer hasnt had any in stock for me to handle.

Back