Browning High Power grips

stuckatwork

I have an older Belgian FN Browning HP pistol that has the 1911 style grip panels. I would like a nice set of fancy wood grips. Can anyone recommend a company that sells this type of grip? Thanks.

------------------
You can find the price of freedom, buried in the ground.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stuckatwork:
I have an older Belgian FN Browning HP pistol that has the 1911 style grip panels. I would like a nice set of fancy wood grips. Can anyone recommend a company that sells this type of grip? Thanks.

[/quote]

Try Craig Spegel, Navridrex, or Hogue. All of these make exotic wood grips - the Navidrex and Spegel grips are very similiar and thin. The Hogue grips are thicker, wrap around the front-strap monogrips.

Hogue has their own website. You can find Navridrex grips at Brownell's and Cylinder and Slide sell Spegel's

Spegel grips are my choice, though they may take a little fitting with a needle file. I got mine through Cylinder & Slide.

Spegel allways!
View

Kim Ahrends makes excellent thin grips as well.

------------------
Strength does not come from physical capacity.
It comes from an indomitable will. -- Mahatma Gandhi

Although my Inglis is stock, I am wildly enthused about Craig Spegel's thin grips; they make the BHP come alive. I am going to get a new BHP one of these days just to put a set on and fondle.

Down with thick grips!

------------------

Back