Browning, Belgium or Japan?

muleshoe

This question could also go to the shotgun forum. Which do you think is better? I'm fully aware which will cost you more in a used gun, but is there much of a quality difference? Or say even from when they first moved to Japan to new guns? I've owned a couple different Brownings made in Belgium and one made in Japan. The European made guns just seem to feel nicer. Is that just because I like seeing Made in Belgium more than Made in Japan stamped on the side of my barrel? Or are there some real differences? What do you all think?

------------------
bullet placement is gun control

Well let me see.... I have two browning A-5 one 20 guage and one 12 guage both are made in Japan and I would not trade them for any other shotgun no matter where made.

Then I have a Belgium Browning BLR in .308 that is fine, fine fine. and yes made in Belgium looks fine and gets everyones attention.

I have been told, but do not know first hand that the Japan made guns have tighter tolerances and better metal. I dont know and I dont care. If it says Browning that is good enough for me.

Buy what you like, what feels good and what will make you proud owning it. I think you can never go wrong with a Browning no matter where it is made or assembled.

Judge Blackhawk

Back