Braztech??

GKT

Let me qualify this by saying that I'm a relative newbie when it comes to pistols. But that works in your favor because people like me get to ask dumb questions, that knowledgeable people like you get to answer.

So here's the deal. I'm looking for a 2" .357 to carry when fishing, hiking, playing Twister...so I rolled into a store to look at a S&W 60. The guy there said that while the S&W is a better gun, it's not $120 better than the equivalent Braztech.

What do you think?

I think that Braztech is a Rossi (which is a copy of a S&W).

IMO, spend the extra $ and get a S&W. The Smiths are truly fine revolvers and you get a lifetime warranty to boot !

Seriously, when it comes to firearms, especially if you might need to depend on it to save your life someday, $100 is not a lot more to spend. Look around on the net and try to find a wholesaler for a great price on the S&W.

Email mkomoroski@aol.com - He's a dealer in PA that I bought a few Glocks from at fantastic prices and I'm sure he does S&W. If he doesn't work out, try www.discountfirearms.com or www.gunsamerica.com

You might even be able to get a 99% used S&W from gunsamerica for a good deal.. but definitely email Mark Komoroski !

Hope this helps !

TOP GUN

Thanks for the advice, Top Gun! I really appreciate your taking time and will definitely give your guy in PA a call.

Have a great day,

GKT

Back