Brass Needed

kb4ifs

Inactive
I'm looking for some once fired 45 Colt brass. Can anyone help me out as there are no events here to find someone with something extra. I just purchased a Ruger Bisley and need some brass for my reloading. Tnx ahead of time. Good Shooting.

Hmmm. I was saving it for the 45 Colt that I'm going to get one day buuut...

How much do you need? I have about 5 or 700 of once fired, mostly federal. Not really strapped for cash at the moment so maybe you got something to trade for some/all of it?

Off the top of my head, I could use some 7.62 1F brass or I could always use more 44 Special brass. Maybe even some 5.56 brass.

Go to Google search and type in Starline Brass. You can buy new brass from Starline at very low prices shipping included. Check it out.

EDWARD429451, I really don't have anything to trade other than 40S&W ot 45ACP, which is dirt common. So I will probably have to buy some unless I can find a Cowboy event clase by. Just one place to check out here. TNX everyone for the help.

Starline brass is sometimes even cheaper than 1x fired and it is absolutely NEW und high quality stuff. It's worth the money, and more...

Back