Bradley's TV ads

• Thread starter Thread starter CHEMNCO917
  • Start date Start date
C

CHEMNCO917

Having set through two or three late night TV ads in support of Bradley.... one thing comes out..... He is a Rhodes scholar.......just like Bubba.... that are your thoughts on this ??

Not much thought is needed. Cecil Rhodes founded Rhodes College with the intent of producing leaders who would reclaim America for the United Kingdom. So far, his dream is right on schedule. Bill Bradley is a leftist and poses danger to the freedoms that we have been privy to. He speaks of shooting as a boy. The Second Amendment has nothing to do with strolling along the Mississippi with Grandfather and a .22 rifle. As you know it is the ultimate check and balance for courts and politicians that get out of control. I guess if we hold to this Democratic notion about qualifying and licensing the Second Amendment then we must also expect that the other rights will be regulated as well. There is no such thing as a licensed right.

------------------
"When guns are outlawed;I will be an outlaw."

Bill Bradley Give me a break. Look at this guys voting record in the senate. When he "thought about and issue" he voted with the conservatives. When he "just acted on his feelings" he voted with the liberals. He is so confused he probably crawls of the foot of the bed in the morning because then he doesnt have to decide between left and right.

Back