Bought and watched WACO: A New Revelation

Futo Inu

Had never seen the original either (Rules of Engagement). However, I have concluded

1. Yes, the Delta force was there and probably in an active role alongside the FBI HRT snipers, in violation of Posse Comitatus Act, and quite possibly actually fired into the compound themselves.

2. Yes, there is definite proof of gov't agents shooting unprovoked fully auto machine gun fire into the compound, most notably after the fire had started, into the only exit route for the Davidians (hence a strong argument for murder).

3. Yes, flash-bang devices and pyrotechnic CS gas cannisters were in fact used when the gov't had knowledge of fuel being spread around inside the compound, which may have possibly started the fire(s) - a basis for manslaughter at least; possibly murder.

4. Our old friend Lon Horiuchi (of Ruby Ridge fame) fired into the compound at least once from a sniper position, as the empty shell casing was found/photographed beside him.

5. There is strong evidence that the gov't exploded a bomb on the roof of "the bunker", causing the death of all those inside, either directly from the blast, or indirectly by causing/allowing the smoke and flames to enter (murder again).

6. Evidence of many lies and coverup actions, such as bleaching many items found in the ashes after the fire, before a crime scened investigation could take place. Agents of FBI flat out lied about the involvement of Delta force, and use of unprovoked fire and pyrotechnic devices.

[This message has been edited by Futo Inu (edited January 13, 2000).]

Crap, I thought I was in "General Discussion" forum. Can someone please move the thread, as I am but a helpless member.

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/director_staff/public_information/branch_davidian/index.h tm

Should give you a little leisure reading.

As far as SFD-Delta goes, I maintain that the Delta guys were called after the Fan Belt Inspectors realized what a cluster**** they had gotten themselves into. Delta showed up, their advice (like the Rangers advice) was ignored and Delta hung around to see how deep a hole the Feebies would dig for themselves.

It's not a violation of the Posse Comitatus Act for a bunch of Army sergeants to sit around the Mobile Command van snarfing the doughnuts, swilling the coffee and making smart-alec comments about Federal personnel, tactics and personal hygiene. :)

Just my humble opinion.

LawDog

[This message has been edited by LawDog (edited January 12, 2000).]

Walt or someone, could you move this to General Discussion? Thanks.

LawDog, perhaps you're right. There's no definitive evidence the Deltas were doing anything but eating donuts and making fun of federal dorks, and I'm certainly no expert on the Posse Comitatus Act. BUT, what is your basis/evidence that this is in fact all they were doing?

Blowing a hole on top of the "bunker" goes along with blowing a hole in the roof of that group held up in Philly in 85. They ended up getting burned to death also after being gassed for a few hours. Can't remember what the explanation for the hole blowing was in that escapade. Not very surprised that people are up to their old tricks. Where did ya get the tape???

Those D!ckhe@d$!! excuse me, Putzes! I can't believe we have a bunch of jerks running around like these idiot Feds! :(

As R!kWr!ter would say, "they need killin'!" I vote for the lynch mob, what say you?

------------------
Be mentally deliberate but muscularly fast. Aim for just above the belt buckle Wyatt Earp
"It is error alone that needs government support; truth can stand by itself." Tom Jefferson
If you have to shoot a man, shoot him in the guts, it may not kill him... sometimes they die slow, but it'll paralyze his brain and arm and the fight is all but over Wild Bill Hickok
Remember: When you attempt to rationalize two inconsistent positions, you risk drowning as your own sewage backs up.
45 ACP: Give 'em a new navel! BigG

Back