Bought a new Kimber K6 today!

HighValleyRanch

Found a decent deal on a Kimber K6 2" snub today.
Told my wife it was only 400.00.....
SSSHHHHH!

Checked it out carefully and locked up tight and trigger was smooth.

Here in CA, have to wait ten days to pick up.
I know I'm going to like this one.

You know the oft-stated dread following our demise many of us have; that your wife will sell your guns at the price you claimed you paid. :eek:

I purchased one a few years ago and love it. It handles every common ammo available for purchase. I've ran 125 grain thru 158 grains without any issues. You won't regret your purchase... unless your wife finds out how much you paid.

I was thinking about the Kimber revolvers recently. My theory is that their high quality is because Kimber is new to making revolvers, and they haven't learned the shortcuts and how much they can get away with yet. Hopefully they don't go the way of big boys.

Congrats on your new gat.

I got one for Christmas a few years ago and I love it. The trigger is very smooth and is a joy to shoot and carry. It carries like my J frames.

Got to the end of the second sentence, saw $400 and damn near messed myself trying to find one at the price online!

Love the looks of those, haven't handled one. I have an SP101 that fits the bill, but that Kimber is a looker.

Back