Bone Man vs. PTR 91 GI

rjinga

When I first set my BSZ I was trying to make the POI right under, or covered by, the top of the front post. Today I intended to move the POI to just above the top of the front post. However, about 10 minutes from the range, and 35 minutes away from the house, I remembered that I forgot my skinny needle-nose pliers.

So, I just worked a little at 30 meters trying to find where to hold. I was shooting surplus Germany ammunition off of a table with a rest. Iron sights (no scope).
7xWOLdv.jpg

4UMd69z.jpg

Then I put the Bone Man at 50 yds. I fired a total of 10 shots while standing. I fired five shots and then checked with my binoculars; those first shots are the lower ones.
xTWdMSa.jpg

Next I stacked up several rubber pads to put myself at a level to sit crossed-legged and rest the barrel on the rail separating the range from the tables. I did this because unless the SHTF scenario happens to happen at the gun range, I’m probably not going have a table rest to shoot from. Then I fired one shot at Bone Man’s head.
wUMcy3D.jpg

I followed that one shot with nine more.
PjqwpK2.jpg

Mtv9y0k.jpg

Cont.

The last target was placed at 100 yds. I fired 10 rounds at upper CM from the table with the gun rest this time.
YdC6bhn.jpg

Next I fired a single round at the head again.
XxGl5l5.jpg

And then I finished off the magazine trying nine more head shots.
79S7uZh.jpg

Oh, and she gave me a little kiss today. Every once and a while an ejected casing with hit the post and ricochet back and hit me in the face.
YpTe7v1.jpg

Last edited:
Back