Bond Arms Bullpup 9

Onward Allusion

Does anyone have firsthand experience with one? I like the way they look along with its innovative design. Yes, I know it ain't exactly a brand new design. Are the ones produced by Bond more reliable?

No experience with the Bond unit, but I do carry a Boberg daily. Excellent design and quality machine work. Extremely accurate and easy to handle due to low bore axis and design. My son and I both carry Bobergs, When Bond acquired the design they made a couple of changes that make them more reliable...had to do with plating some components. These units have as nice a machined parts internally as my Wilson Combat pieces. Very well made, worth the money.

I have no experience with the Bullpup, but every other Bond Arms gun I have seen, owned or handled has been of extremely high quality.

I have one, it's very compact and built like a Swiss watch. It is DA only, but the trigger pull is easy and very smooth.

You do have to use recommended ammunition, but the list has many good choices. The restriction is due to the way the action pulls a round out of the back of the magazine. Ammunition has to have a good crimp and or projectile sealant. It's always fun to load magazines at the range, bullets first into a magazine with no follower, you get some strange looks.

Back