Bodyguard 380 Holster for IWB Middle of Back

Lama

Inactive
I've been carrying for over 5 years and have tried a lot of different holsters...got quite a collection now ! For me, the best way to carry is in the small of the back, with a right hand draw.

I have the Versacarry, which is a nice holster, but after a while, the gun can work off the barrel peg. Also have the Ace Case...not too bad, either, but seems less stable when drawing.

Does anyone have any ideas .....

Both of those sites look promising.....got to read in much more detail, but they appear to have some good options. Thanks. I think you saved me a lot of time.....

i have both for a 4 inch S&W SD40VE. its not a small gun, they work fine. i find the alien gear to be a bit better in quality than the foxx. foxx is my backup at this time and i use the AG constantly. for the price AG is a great option and it sits just fine at 6 o'clock all the way to 3 o clock and everywhere between. easy draw and no snags (especially since the SD does not have a secondary safety besides a heavy trigger which ive lessened from 8+ lbs to about 5.5 lbs below is a few pics of them if you want to see them first hand not the stock site images

y7ytazyz.jpg

uqe2asy9.jpg

zusa6uby.jpg

Last edited:
Back