BobCat Trap (Video)

Ok I wish I had paid more attention to your post because I was going to be angry.

I didn't read first to see that the guys were trying to release it.

So I went back and watched the second half lol.

For young trappers they did a very good job. They gained some good experience and passed that along for others.
The red bag could have been used to cover the head after it was pinned down but it might not have worked well, a good old rug would have been usefull as long as they are able to drive that close to their sets.
the forked stick could have been stouter and didn't need the third prong. I will bet they find a better tool before the next time.
That terrain sure looks familiar, I wonder where they are from?
Nice video :)

Sometimes, good deads go punished

Now that is really funny and reminds me of the time, when I was a kid, that my buddy and I were trying to free a young raccoon and in the process, the Raccoon decided to do a pole-dance on my buddy's leg. ..... :eek:

Be Safe !!!

I quit using spring traps when I was a teenager and trapping muskrats. I keep a couple of Have-a-heart traps around the place for the occasional armadillo, raccoon, or possum that decides my property is good for digging or that they want to get access to under the house.

Back