blue steel targets, llc?

sirbassist

Inactive
anyone use them? they are considerably cheaper than pretty much anything else i have found. i tried searching here and google, with no hits. they advertise ar500, but we all know that isnt always the case.

I've always used shooting targets 7. Very nice people. Very quick service. On one order I received the box had gotten wet and some of the order wasn't there. I sent them a email and they responded within minutes saying they were boxing it up and sending it again. The next day the mail lady stopped by and asked if the gongs in her floorboard were mine. I took them and immediately called shooting targets 7. Told them what had happened and they said it was already shipped. I then told them I would ship it back and they replied "keep it, that's why we insure every shipment we make". Veteran owned companies are always good imho.

I would also say shooting targets 7 is good to go. I reviewed some of their stuff a while back. Great people solid targets.

Same goes for Xsteel and shootsteel. I havent had a chance to review blue steel, but if you trust that they use AR500 you should be okay.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I bought a 8 inch round target with mounting bracket from Hang Fast targets, best money I've spent in a long time.

Best Regards
Bob Hunter

Back