Blood, Or .44 Special Ruger GP Snub?

Not being partial to snubs, that's what I'd part with. Don't know if I'd be willing to trade for a Model 27, though.

Bob Wright

What barrel length is the Model 27 and more importantly which Engineering Change version. The Model 27 is considered by many as the flag ship of S&W. I am very fond of my Model 27-2 and in love with my Pre-Model 26. There were only 2,768 Pre-Model 26's produced and on the real rare side the actual Model 26. Only 1 Model 26 has been reported and too scarce to value.

I do not have any idea of the value of the Ruger .44 Special Snub and leave its value rating to Bob Wright. I would enjoy his comments as to it value and even more his thoughts on the revolver.

The Ruger.

Sorry, but there are detrimental effects to plasma donation. Don't make a habit of doing it for money. Your health is not worth it, Denis, not even for a mint condition Registered.

Whoa! whoa! wait a minute! A .44 Special for a .357 Magnum? NO WAY!
Well,,,,not just "A" .357 Magnum,,,an older & I assume P&R, S&W M27, in 90% condition.

The M27 was the "pretty one".

The .44 Special in question is - a Ruger GP,,,nothing special really. You can pick them up any old time.

Blood

It "grows" back.

Same idea with money, over time, you get more of it. Are you gonna get that .44 back? ever??

The question of selking a gun doesn't compute, so my answer is earn money elsewhere. Take on a side gig for a minute, heck mow a lawn, sell some firewood, deliver pizzas. Not glamorous stuff but it makes for more guns. :D

Sorry, but there are detrimental effects to plasma donation. Don't make a habit of doing it for money.
and those would be?
Everything I've ever researched about plasma giving,,err,,selling,,point up how safe it is - other than a risk of infection,, which you can get pretty much anywhere.

The only thing detrimental I can find about selling plasma is that it's considered taxable income...

If I'm missing something, please do share it.

1961 P&R 3.5 27-2.
Tight & right.
Denis

I'd sell the Ruger. It is not unique and can be replaced. Smith no longer knows how to make a revolver as good as a 1961 M27-2. The 3.5" barrel is just that much better.

Dave

Back