Block 6 of 03 FFL Application

wpcexpert

Trade or Buisness Name if any:

I hate to leave blocks blank on a Gov Form. Do I need to put something in here or is it "ok" to leave it blank?

Also when it asks for "Position" or "Title", I just put owner/Collector. Will this suffice?

I think I saw this in anothe thread but I can't find it.

Thanks.

Also the address on the form is in Atlanta GA. Is that address still current? I thought I read that they moved.

Last edited:
I put N/A.

FFLC Address is:

FEDERAL FIREARMS LICENSING CENTER
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, WV 25405
1-866-662-2750 (phone)
1-866-257-2749 (fax)

I just got my renewal form last week and the address that came on the form and the return envolope(sp) is -
ATF
PO Box 409567
Atlanta, GA 30384-9567

I left the "Business Address" portion of my application blank. The BATFE sent it back saying that even though tis was a personal collection, I had to put in an address. So I repeated my home address and it went through.

wpc,

hope I am not too late on this but for your questions:

1. can't remember the answer for "trade or business name" but I think I put NA. you can call the number on the bottom of the back page and they are very helpful.
2. position is "collector"
3. the atlanta address worked for me and turnaround was less than 4 weeks. if that has changed since I would call to make sure. but unless you are told specifically by the atlanta office I see no reason to send to another location.

mike

Alright, I just got mine in today. I also have questions.

Block 3 - mailing address if different from address in item #2

Block 7 - there is an "individual" block, does that not suffice? Where would I put in collector, as some of you mentioned? Block nine where it asks for position and SSN?

Where it says: "I am Paying the Application Fee for the following person, corporation, or partnership" - what do I put there? My Name?

Further, they want every place I have lived in the past 5 years - I just got out of college and grad school - I really don't remember all my addresses, and if I can I may not remember my apartment number. Hinderence?

It's been too long to recall details. but I remember making some assumptions about address fields being the same and leaving them blank, only to have to form returned with sticky notes telling me to fill them in. I'd fill in everything, even what looks like duplication.

Back