Blade-Tech U.C.H.

AllenTC2

Anyone have any experience with this particular model or Blade-Tech products in general? Thinking about using it for a Glock 19/23.

Thanks!

Allen, My girlfriend bought me a Blade-Tech IWB for my B-day, have had it for about a week now. I like it, seems very comfortable, has adjustable belt loops for straight drop or FBI cant. It also is adjustable for different belt sizes. Quality material I can't complain so far.

I've got a UCH for a S&W model 60. Great in vertical mode, I find that the holster can tuck under the edge of the waistband, making for a near impossible draw when set to FBI cant. This may however be due to useing a standard dress belt rather than a gun belt.

Conceals under a Hanes t shirt and a pair of jeans. one thing to keep in mind is that an undergarment will improve comfort, especially in hot weather, as Kydex and human skin are not the greatest match.

Radgast

UCH

I got one of those for my fullsize USP 45 and it works beautifully. only complaint i have is that it took damn near 3 weeks to get it. other than that it is my perfered carry holster. especially in this hot FL climate.

Back