Blade-Tech, That Good?

HKguy9

Is Blade-Tech THAT good? A lot of my shooting buddies use them. I take it they are decent, but are they $60 good? I mean $60 for a Kydex holster is asking for a lot.

Yes I will be paying the extra $10 for the carbon fiber finish. If I decide to get the carbon fiber Safariland levitation belt :) Range pimpin....

They're pretty good. Not the best Kydex out there, but they work well and come in many flavors. I have one and I like it alot.

$60 for a holster is, when you think about it, a really good deal. Priced top-end leather (Sparks, Rosen, Null) lately? Whew!

- Chris

i think that when you get into that price range, custom leather becomes a viable option.

my choice in ploymer is fobus, but i am trying out the uncle mike's at > $20. much more than that and the alessi line catches my eye. :cool:

I just went to the website. Not only do they make holsters for Sigs, as an option you can get them with a light (glock or HK). It costs exta but you can get it.

I have one of their holsters. Not my absoulute fav. but I can get one pretty quick where some of the other Kydex benders take 4 months.

Back