Blade Tech holster

DPSproles

I just received my first Blade Tech holster for my Kahr K9 Elite98 and man is this thingk SWEET! I bought it and a mag holder from a guy on eBay and am SO impressed with the work of Tim and the gang there! This thing is tight, light and small and the fit and finish is exceptional!

I have a FOBUS and there is NO comparison of the two. They might be made of similar products, and I know that the BladeTech is more expensive...but like Dad always said, "you get what you pay for, son." He is right!

Just my 2 cents worth on the product...I have to admit I am not sure what "model" this one is (if they have different models) but I love it and am very pleased with my greta deal.

David

somebody correct me if im wrong but i believe the fobus holster is injection molded while your holster is made from a sheet of kydex folded and formed. bladetech also makes injection molded holsters i believe but they are not nearly the quality you get from a sheet of kydex.

i concur on the fit, finish and quality of bladetech holsters. their customer service is top notch as well.

Back