Blade Tech for 1911

Shrike9

I have a 1911 Goverment and am thinking about getting a Blade-Tech holster, dual ammo pouch, cuff case and sure fire holster. Does anybody have any expercience using Blade-Tech gear, and is it any good?

Where is a good place to mail order Blade-Tech??

[This message has been edited by Shrike9 (edited June 18, 1999).]

Shrike-
Much discussion regarding BladeTech holsters is available on this Forum. Suggest you do a search if the replies here aren't sufficient.
Rich

I've used quite a lot of Blade-Tech gear. I've always been well satisfied and I am VERY picky on design and execution of "gunleather"...ummmm, I mean "gunPLASTIC".

Based on some posts I've seen, it seems that Blade-Tech might have had some growing pains and/or difficulties in adapting to 'net sales. I think they're well beyond that now and am sure that you'll get good products and service from them. I've always gotten good service from them (and my first order goes back to when they were a very small operation and my most recent order came in the mail yesterday.) Blade-Tech president Tim Wegner challenges prospective buyers to try the products for 30 days and, if they don't meet expectations, he'll buy 'em back. Can't get much more fair than that.

You may order directly from them (www.blade-tech.com). Brownells also sells a portion of their line (www.brownells.com).

Rosco

I recently recieved an IWB for a USP40 in, I think, about 5 days. Quite a surprise, really - they quoted a timeframe about a week more. I'm VERY pleased with both the service and the product.

Shrike9: Ditto from me. The holsters, mag carriers, belt, etc. I've purchased from Blade-Tech have been outstanding. My only gripe is they don't have a 1-800 tel number for customer use.

Thanks for all the help. I've gone and ordered a Concealex Belt holster and accessorys from http://www.prostyleinc.com/ They seem like a good company, so we shall see
smile.gif

Visited Scott's web site and plan on getting a sheath for the Randall when the checkbook (wife) will allow along with possibly another holster for the 442. But for now I'm trying Blade Tech, found out they are IDPA aproved and am planning on trying my hand in this sport.

Back