Blade Tech Attachment Descriptions

Ghost22

I'm looking to change the Tech Lok attachment on my 5.11/Blade Tech holster to more normal belt holster. The Tech Lok is slightly loose and has too much offset for my taste. Blade Tech has a standard belt attachment, SR, ASR, and several more (http://shop.blade-tech.com/index.php?cPath=81_124).

Does anyone have recommendations or ones to avoid? I know to avoid the paddle attachments, but are the SR better than the standard belt attachments? I'm using this as a IDPA, so no drop/offset.

Thanks

Leather will give you the best close to body carry. Blade Tech should have a slip through belt attachment

I have heard a Kydex style like Bravo Concealment will hold really close to your body. When looking at them, they really seem to.

Sorry to confuse everyone; not thinking about getting a entire new holster. I'm thinking about getting a new Blade Tech attachment for the same Kydex holster. I have a Shepard Leather IWB holster for carry, and now I'm working on the OWB for IDPA. Does anyone have a few different Blade Techs with different attachments, or otherwise know the difference between the various attachment options?

I have one that I bought from Cabela's. It was only about $25. Came with the paddle and the belt loop setup. I have been looking at their thigh rig.

Other than that, I am afraid I dont have any more information. Have you tried calling them?

The ASR is likely what you want for IDPA and such. It works well and keeps the holster a little tighter to the belt and body than just a Tek-Lok.

Back