Blackjack still in business?

stagpanther

I ordered some bullets from Blackjack almost 7 months ago--at the time they said they were backed up but should get to it by the beginning of this year--my last update was about 4 months ago and there has been no response at all to further requests for information. I'm assuming they went out of business altogether since there's no hardware of any kind available on their website, but they apparently have a history for long turn-around. Anyone have any further info?

Stag,

Blackjack's bullets are made by Sierra. Hence after Sierra gets their chit together, Blackjacks will be available again.

If your looking for heavy 25 caliber bullets, the 133gr &135gr Bergers are available.

Blackjack's bullets are made by Sierra. Hence after Sierra gets their chit together, Blackjacks will be available again.

If your looking for heavy 25 caliber bullets, the 133gr &135gr Bergers are available.
Thanks--I already knew all of that--but Ken has gone "silent" and I'm wondering if he is really still in business. Could be busy making comp barrels for the "chosen ones" for all I know. ;) I check Sierra every now and then and .257 bullets do appear in their offerings.

If you run accross any of the 110gr Tipped GameKings, give me a shout!

Must be made of the same substance primers are made from.

Unobtanium....

Back