"BlackHorn" Powder Question ??

Pahoo

Have any of you "In-Liners" tried this latest M/L Popellant?? I'm suspicious of their comparison chart as they make other brands look worse than I feel they are. Have only seen this product on the internet and none of my local shops. Would like to hear from those who have had any experience with this new powder.
http://www.blackhorn209.com/comparison.html

Be Safe !!!

Never heard of it but as far as 777 requiring to be cleaned out imediatly after shooting, that is not true although you should clean any muzzleloader as soon as the shooting is done with 777 you can wait a little while with no ill effects.

Also to my knowledge it isn't corrosive either.

I saw some early review that looked very promising. Much cleaner than 777 (no crud ring). The downside is very limited availability and a huge price increase. I wouldn't mind paying $29 for it at the local store, but $29 plus shipping plus a $20 hazmat charge is way too steep for me.

I remember when American Pioneer Powder came out with all the adds about how wonderful it was ...boy were they full of hooey.
Pyrodex has been around a long time now ...it did have a bad start with me back in the early days ....but they have improved it these days and when I can`t find Goex ..I do use Pyrodex ..but I just hate the chemical smell when the wind blows the smoke back in your face .:barf:

Back