Black Widow revolver?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xyzman44

Anybody have experience with this revolver? From what I understand it's a bit unique in that it can shoot .38, .357, 380 auto, 9mm, 38 super, among others. Not sure how this works, but I am curious if it does work! Thanks.

Thanks. I had the name wrong but you knew the one I was talking about. Seems like a pretty nice weapon to me.

I believe that Colt is now selling the "Colt Multi-Caliber" which is based upon the Medusa's cylinder technology which they are using under some sort of arrangement. (I don't know if they are owned by Colt now or not. I suspect it is a licensing arrangement because Colt offers only a single barrel length. Medusas are available in 3,4,5,6 inch etc.) Colt also doesn't list as many cartridge options for their gun, which seems strange. They both carry a $599 list price. I have read several articles praising the Medusa's accuracy and flexibility. I guess if you were scrounging for ammo in a Mad-max world it would be great to be able to shoot anything that fits in the gun. I wonder what the practical applications are? Do people really shoot .380's and .357 mags in the same gun?

------------------
The Second Ammendment is not about the right to hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back