Black Friday Deals

Optics planet has had some smoking deals on Vortex...

SWFA had some great deals for Veterans Day.

I guess I wonder if those could get better??

MidSouth has some decent prices right now, not listed as deals.

PSA is listing some good, not great ammo prices. I suspect they can drop another 10%.

Best I've seen is Kentucky Gun Company is selling .38 LCR's for $290 and multiple retailers are selling 4-12 scopes for $99, but those scopes go for that amount every Black Friday.

Since I started watching Black Friday gun and related accessory deals, this year has been the worst. All I can assume is not having the last guy in the White House doesn't sell guns as well anymore, not even on Black Friday.

Optics planet has had some smoking deals on Vortex...
A note about Optics Planet..if you DO order something, try to find out of they actually had it in stock. Their online 'forms' are terrible. I ordered some sights and 3 weeks later, after many 'order status?' emails..found out the sight was not in stock and would be another 3 weeks, sooo, YMMV and all that.

A note about Optics Planet..if you DO order something, try to find out of they actually had it in stock. Their online 'forms' are terrible. I ordered some sights and 3 weeks later, after many 'order status?' emails..found out the sight was not in stock and would be another 3 weeks, sooo, YMMV and all that.

I guess I got lucky.

Since I started watching Black Friday gun and related accessory deals, this year has been the worst.

While I will agree that this is true, if you measure by the percentage off of the normal price. If you just go off of which price was actually lower (year over year) this year is probably in line with normal.

Firearms and related accessories have plunged in price thanks to panics being over and a glut in manufacturing. I mean we thought $650 for an M&P Sport AR was a steal 6 years ago. Olympic arms had barely broken into the mid $600s in time past. Now it is nothing to find a $400 AR, and sometimes a sub $400 one. Watching deals, you can do a build for right at $300.

If only ammo would normalize a little more. I miss the days of the 100 round WWB ammo at walmart being $13 for 9mm and $24 for .45... after tax, and rounded up

EverGlades Ammunition had some good Thanksgiving and Black Friday sales on brass and bullets. I acquired a 1,000 pieces of .556 Brass & 1000 62 gr. steel core pulled bullets.

Back