Birthday Suppressor

Nosparetime

Today is my birthday.

On Saturday my wife went with me and I purchased my first suppressor. It is a Tactical Solutions Cascade TI 22 Suppressor. It is small and made out of titanium.

My wife wanted to know why I wasn't buying one for 223 instead.:eek: I told her that would come later and she was OK with that. The AR is the only long gun she will shoot.

Now I have 20 weeks to decide if I need a new gun for it or to thread one of my Rugers.

I would really like to hold a Sig Sauer 1911 in 22. I think I would like it!!

Has anyone used one?

Well I listened to my wife and started the paperwork on a can for a 5.56 instead.

I hand delivered the paperwork to the Sheriff. Now the wait begins.

I am getting a Tactical Solutions "Karma-5"

What kind of Rugers do you have, Nosparetime?

I ordered a 10/22 threaded barrel from TROS. It has no front sight but I have a red dot on my 10/22 so that is no matter to me. Gemtech will sell you one with the front sight moved back behind the threaded part for a few dollars more.

With standard velocity CCI .22 ammo in my 10/22 with Spectre attached I can hear the bolt cycle and the bullet impact. That is quiet.

I tried the Cascade Ti while it is super light it had a weird twang as the bullet was leaving the can. So I went with the Spectre. It is a little heavier than most, really quiet and it runs 4 different calibers. :D

Willie: both of my rugers that I was thinking about are pistols.

MK II Blue Slab Side Target with scope mounts from the factory.

M III blue Standard

Tros is located about 30 miles from me. I have not met them but one of my best friends has a Suppressor for a Glock 22 made by them. Haven't got to shoot it, but it looks well made.

I agree with your wife...buy the can for the 223 and use it on your 22...you cannot use a 22 can for a 223 but you can use a 223 can on a 22

Back