BILL OF RIGHTS DAY

Jim V

Today, 15 December, has been designated as BILL OF RIGHTS DAY in many parts of the country. A day to celebrate the BOR and a chance to educate others on its meaning. So, take time today to read the entire BOR and discuss it wiht your family. Explain that the righs in that section were not given by government fiat but were granted by our mere existance, granted by our CREATOR in the words of the Founding FAthers.

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum
"If there be treachery, let there be jehad!"

Oh wow--I didn't know there was such a thing! I wish I'd known earlier, though. Yesterday was my last day as a student teacher but I could have stayed one more day and we could've had a class discussion on the BOR. Wouldn't that get the panties all bunched up around town?
:)
I can hear it now. "Don, we thought your discussion of the First, Third, Fourth, and Fifth Amendments was very appropriate. We especially liked your discussion of Amendments Six through Ten, since as school administrators we've never read these before. I sorta forgot they were there. But did you have to mention the Second Amendment? We could get in big trouble!"

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

Back