Big thumbs up for XS sights.

imp

I bought the XS sight rail/ghost ring sights for my Remlin 336 project. I had the barrel cut down and threaded, and then installed the xs sights. First range outing, it was evident that the front sight was too short.

Sent an email to XS, and by the next day I had an email with a tracking number for the taller sight being shipped to me. Included with the new sight were extra screws, loctite, stickers and a shipping label to return the old one.

I know another sight company that dosent even answer emails, so it was very nice to have prompt and free service from XS.

That's good to hear. I've never needed service from them, but have always felt their front round dot and express rear sight combination gave me the fastest sight acquisition on a 1911 that I 'd ever experienced. Good designs.

don't think so

Don't think Skinner and XS are the same outfits, unless something has transpired of which I am not aware.

Skinner makes good stuff and my dealing with them have been positive, but to the best of my knowledge and belief, they are not related....though they market some similar items.

Skinner is in Montana, XS in Texas

Back