Big Jim, new gun on its way...

Slugo

OK, you threw me a bone and I bit! Expect delivery sometime next week... :rolleyes:

One of the new Ruger Red Label shotguns, 12 gauge with 30" barrels. Lots of improvements; mechanical triggers, back-bored, elongated forcing cones, 5 Briley chokes with speed wrench, Pachmyar recoil pad, and packaged in a super semi-soft custom fit case. Ruger has significantly reduced the price of the gun by about $800 bucks!

Here, take a look... :o

11198230373_deb3bc8689_c.jpg

11198229953_6f5488d77f_c.jpg

Saw a You Tube on it - seems they made a big point about how the forearm comes off, not like a Browning or Beretta and I do not remember if it is the same as when I had mine, so...Slugo, when in doubt, RTFM.......:D

I'll make this gun sing in the sunlight! Nothing wrong with that forearm. Had two sub-gauge RRL's back some years ago, both real good guns... ;)

Its Xmas....the self giving gift time of year....:D / you don't just want another ugly xmas sweater....

What man, or woman maybe, doesn't want another shotgun ???
------------
I hope it meets or exceeds your expectations....:D

We are happy to help you spend your money ...

.....but hey, strip the stock off that 725 and send the receiver to Zippy and Dreaming100 ...they were talking about how the trigger system worked in that gun...( they could take it all apart - and ship it back to you as "loose parts" in a box after they're done torturing it....)...there was a post on here about a Cynergy with a trigger issue ...so they were looking for a "parts gun" ...to take apart.../ to test how to best improve a mechanical trigger...

Jim, Shame on you. I would never expect Slugo to go to the trouble of breaking that 72 down just so he can ship the receiver. He can send the whole gun to me .:)

Back