Big 5 M91/30

Fredo Batali

Just picked up a 1938 Tula M91/30 from the local Big 5. On sale $99.00 dollars this week. $107.00 OTD with accessories. Headed out to the shop to clean it up and see what I have. I've bought many, many,many, 91/30's,
M44's, and M38's from Big 5 over the years and I still can't resist one for $99.00 dollars:)

De Oppresso Liber

i got my m 91/59 there it was the first gun i bought well actually my dad bought it for me but it was mine lol. That was about 5 years ago its still a great gun probably my favorite :D

Fortunately I bought Big 5 M44's and M38's cheap and stacked them deep.:D I was getting them for $75.00 dollars. I still can't pass a good deal on a Mosin Nagant. I love em. I figure what the heck? They don't make em anymore.

De Oppresso Liber

Big 5 Mosin

I just got one, the last on the rack, and am in the process of restoring. When I saw all the parts had the same #s, had laminated stock, Tula armory marked MO and appeared unfired I could not resist. Having taken it completely apart I'm almost sure that it was never issued but recalled to the armory, checked out and packed again for storage.

THAT sounds familiar :)

Mine was $89 about seven years ago (wow, been that long already) from Big 5 as well. They're not known for low prices, but sometimes they have those good deals to swoop in on ($90-100 is one of them).

Back