Bianchi Holsters???

Guyon

I have a Ruger P95, and I'm looking for a good but affordable (less than $50) holster. I know that the P95 isn't the most concealable weapon, but it can be done. I'm wondering if anyone has had any experiences--good or bad--with the Bianchi AccuMold paddle holsters (model 7500). I like the paddle style because I don't always wear a belt, and when I do, my belts are often different widths (dress versus casual).

Any thoughts or suggestions? Are the Bianchi paddle holster comfortable in a lot of different situations?

------------------
Guyon
NRA & GOA Member

Guyon,

I have an AccuMold holster that I use with my Beretta Cougar. I have been very happy with it. The pistol fit a bit tight in it when it was new but after it broke in the Cougar slides in and out like it is supposed to.

The AccuMold is much better (IMO) the other nylon holsters out there like Uncle Mikes and others I can't remember right now. I looked at a lot of them before deciding on the Bianchi.

Joe/Ga

If I'm thinking of the right holster, the Accumold is more of a duty type holster. I have a Bianchi Ranger holster for my Beretta. It's a strongside holster as well, but is more of a "pancake" style. Rather than stick the gun out, it keeps it tight into the waist. It's nylon and has a thumbsnap. In fact, it was the first holster I ever bought.

Of all my holsters, it is one of my favorites. Very well made, fits great, conceals well, and holds up well. I'm 5-7 and 160 lbs, and I carry my full sized Beretta with no problem. I remember it being very reasonably priced. Good luck.

Back