Bianchi #14 Shoulder holster

cw308

Looking at a Discontinued Bianchi #14 shoulder holster marked (gunquick).Does anyone out there know anything about this holster .Any info would be helpfull.

They work pretty well; very minimal, aren't they? I had one 25 years ago, and did get my Walther to fall out, after running and jumping a bit (I was deliberately testing the tension and security of the holster). I did not like that. As long as you are aware that locking your upper arm over it to keep your gun from being jarred while running, jumping, etc, and you will not torque the gun out as easily by accident. Just make sure the spring is still strong enough to hold your gun in properly, but otherwise, it is a well made rig, and even interesting to collectors, as it is a unique design.

Bianchi #14 holster

Thanks For the info I will be carring a chief 38 Spl. 2" in it at work. My old reliable.

I'm not sure thats a good idea. They were designed for medium frame semi-autos, as the "clip" is a flat "U" shaped, leather covered piece, and was supposed to grips the sides of the slide. If it grips your gun to your satisfaction for safety, then go for it.

bianchi #14 shoulder holster

The holster was listed as for a small revolver ,Is it possible they were made for revolvers also.

I used to have one, used it with a Walther PPK. It was fine, as long as you didn't have to jump too hard. I managed to lose the gun from the spring steel, leather covered "clamp" if I jumped up and down. I didn't think that was good for a cop, who might have to run and jump, chasing someone, etc. For light duty, it would be fine.

Bianchi #14 GunQuik shoulder rig

Hi guys,I have one of these super rare rigs, it makes a small thin auto like a Seecamp,Beretta or PPK just disappear. I believe it was based on a Paris Theodore design from the mid 60's. I got it and a couple of other holsters from a collector of rare police leather,(Seventrees,Jewett,Chic Gaylord). The #14 was only made for a couple of years in the early to mid 70's,it was reportedly a favorite of the Mossad. Later on in the early 80's, Bianchi used the same model number on their bellyband. I'll be putting it up on auction unless a fellow member here is interested. If you would like to see some pics please pm me or email me direct, sjb66coronet at yahoo dot com,thanks.

Back