Betetta 92 FS, Brigadier Inox

A fine purchase and a great gun. I’ve owned several Berrettas over the years and while they were the hottest thing going before Glock, to my way of thinking they are superior in just about every way. The only thing you have to get used to is the DA/SA switchover and that does take some some training. If you find the DA to be too stiff you can smooth that out in various ways. The other issue people have had with the Brig is simply its size, trigger reach and placement of the safety\decocker all in one. You need some pretty hefty paws to get a good grip on the thing and operate the switch. But what a great and accurate shooter it is! I now own a Wilson Combat Vertec Berretta and it is without doubt one of the most accurate and well thought out Berretta I’ve ever shot. Enjoy!!

Most all other sites I never have a problem posting Pics.. This one has the File size restriction and I can't seem to meet that from my pics

Beretta Berg.jpg

Boy this is a nice shooter, went out today and shot 50 rds.. It has adjustable target sights on it.. bumped them over a smidgen and started packing them in tight.. Real nice.

Nice looking Inox!
(Posted from glockman's link)

attachment.php

Back