best suppressor

I run a Gemtech Multi-Mount. It's not the quietest can out there but it's very adaptable to multiple hosts.

For all out sound reduction it's a toss up between the Silencerco Osprey and AAC Ti-Rant

Dedicated or multiple use?

If dedicated I would go with something like this.

The SRT arms integral.

If multiple guns are to be used, I would go with AAC Evolution 9mm

glock 2026 I don't mean to be a jerk, but can you please observe Rule #4 in the forum "Rules of Conduct"

4) Mangling of the English language whether thru ignorance, age, sloth or intent diminishes and embarrasses each of us. Posts which are indecipherable due to inability to translate thoughts into coherent written statements will be deleted without explanation. Recidivists will be removed.

I want to give you advice, but you're inability to write coherently makes it difficult. This is not Twitter or Facebook. Nobody else on this forum is writing like you do. I don't really want to bring the mods into this. I just want to give you some constructive criticism that will help people help you better.

He said thanks for the advice, he does not intend upon removing it from the AR platform, so he guesses that an integral unit built onto his AR 9mm is the way to go.

He now needs to research the manuf. who build what he wants.

The ones in the movies - I sure wish I could get one of those silencers that make that cool quiet "bleep" sound.:D

Back