Best shoulder rig for a fullsize CZ-75?

The Walrus

The title says it all... I'm already planning ahead for next fall/winter when I can resume wearing a heavier jacket, and looking for a good shoulder rig. anybody?

I just bought a Galco Miami Classic off of a guy on another bulletin board. I'd had a Bianchi for a while but this is much nicer. Granted the Bianchi I had was much older.

I really like this Galco. It needs some break in but seems to be well on the way.

The Bianchi was much softer which made it more comfortable/concealable right off the bat. But it was almost too soft. It didn't have the resilience that I want in a holster. I like something that takes a while to break in but lasts forever once it is. The Bianchi was a soft suede and stretched too easily. The gun ended up feeling a little floppy. The Galco feels like steel in comparison. On the other hand, the leather on this Galco is almost too thick. It creates quite a bit of bulk under your arm and doesn't conceal as well.

We'll see. Drop an email if you'd like an update a month down the road. Good luck on your search
:)

You might also try a Falco from www.markarov.com The Falco is an eastern european manufactured rig of high quality and low price. Cruffler also did a road test on them and gave them a thumbs up.

horseshoe leather (in surrey, england) make some very nice scabbards for the cz75 (very popular with his european cuatomers) including a very nice shoulder rig...also available as a double rig.

Back