Best place to sell Guns and Accessories?

Armlist is pretty local and will probably mean face-to-face or phone contacts, I would use Gunbroker or similar for a larger marketplace and distant sales, just ship it and forget it.

For gun parts and holsters, you could use Ebay and PayPal. I've bought a slew of holsters that way. Be sure to identify the exact pistol the holster fits, including make, model, and barrel length, if you just advertise it as 'Fits S&W .22LR revolver', or some such generic language, folks will pass on it.

Same with gun parts.

Absotively the bect place !!!

What's wrong with here? No fees
That's right and you have many options that auction sights, do not provide. You will not find better customers than these members, who have a proven track record. Okay, Whatcha-Got ????

Be Safe !!!

The fees associated with Ebay are actually enough to pop your eyeballs out of your head if you have never sold there before and checked it out.

Fees on Gunbroker are, IMO, extremely reasonable... and in comparison to Ebay/Paypal, will seem like FREE.

Armslist is full of time wasters, turds and out-right scam artists. Sure, some folks do good deals via Armlist... but the signal to noise ratio is LOW.

Forums like ours here can be awfully good simply because you can at least get a feel for the other party... if they have something of a posting history. I have done many deals through here (more buying than selling) and I have never had a single issue -- just high quality people. :)

Alot of the Facebook gun classified groups moved to MEWE.com I've sold a bunch on there. Local groups in your area

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back