Best online source for Leupold Tactical scope?

Rainbow Six

I am looking to buy a Leupold Tactical scope for my new 700 LTR. I have never bought a scope online. Who has the best prices on Leupold?

Thanks in advance,

------------------
For Sale: SIG P220 - see handgun classified forum.

Georgia TFL'ers get together:
May 20, 2000-From 3pm to 6pm
http://www.wolfcreek-gun.com

R6...aka...Chris

Multipule Posting in different Forums is a NoNo Rainbow. Seeing this one is getting Replies I will not lock it. I suspect the other one will be locked shortly.

In the future please only post in the most "appropriate" forum. This not only saves bandwidth, but saves you from having to check in multipul places for an answer.

------------------
Schmit
GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

[This message has been edited by Schmit (edited May 06, 2000).]

There may be cheaper sources than SWFA, but SWFA will match it. I've dealt with them before and am happy with their service (and willingness to haggle).

Roger on SWFA. Thanks.

Schmit,

Sorry about the double tap. I posted here and then realized that my post was probably more fitting for the gear forum. I didn't do it to try and get hits in both forums. As you mentioned, it's hard enough for me to remember my posts and threads that I want to keep up with when they are located in one forum. :D

Won't happen again. I will remember to aim before I fire next time. :)

------------------
For Sale: SIG P220 - see handgun classified forum.

Georgia TFL'ers get together:
May 20, 2000-From 3pm to 6pm
http://www.wolfcreek-gun.com

R6...aka...Chris

I've bought two Leupolds from SWFA. From time to time you can find a slightly better price. But, they ususlly have just about every model made in stock.

You might want to look at the LRT over the Tactical. That's what I bought the second time around. 30mm,more X, side focus, more elevation adjustment. Just a thought.

I have ordered from Bear Basin and I was extremely happy with their service. Their prices were a little better than SWFA's on the items I wanted. Give them a call, you won't be sorry.

Halffast

------------------
"I say that big talk is worth doodly-squat." Granny Hawkins from the Outlaw Josey Wales

i have a great deal for you.i have bauch@lomb 4x12x40 AO matt elite 3000 scopes on closeout for $250.00,this is the best price i have ever seen on a great scope.

Back