Best Metal Frame Striker Fired Pistol

Hoss632

Just curious what folks would consider to be the best or their favorite metal frame striker fired gun. I'd like one to add to the collection down the line. Atm I'm leaning the 5 inch competition M&P 2.0 or PDP steel frame more so the ladder.

The Walther SF Match pistols are great

But my favorite is the AFS Strike One Ergal. Best by far, in my opinion.

I can't help, I have not seen one of these yet that I preferred to the plastic predecessor.

Third hand, a friend likes the metal Canik, rejected the metal Smith.

Just curious what folks would consider to be the best or their favorite metal frame striker fired gun.

You probably won't care for my answer, but since there is so much division over
what is the "best" I decided to go with my favorite metal framed striker fired semiauto pistol.

The Luger. :D

Remember, you did ask, :p:rolleyes:

Honestly had not heard of the AFS Strike one. They look pretty cool. Looks wise though man those PDP SF's are one of the best looking guns I've personally seen. I like the polymer ones, will have to try and get my hands on a steel frame to see how it feels before buying.

I also never heard of the AFS Strike One. Great looking pistols, so I looked them up. Over $2500 for the metal (aluminum) frame, so I guess I will admire them from afar.

They are enhanced over the polymer Strike Ones, more than just the frame construction.

Trigger is 2lbs as well

Back