Best holster for USP .40 compact?

LASur5r

I'm rapidly building up my holster graveyard for my H & K USP .40 compact.

So far I have FIST, FOBUS, Uncle Mike's in Kydex, and Safariland. and I'm looking hard at leather. Each is good in their own way, but I must be a picky ol' cuss. I want to look at Wilson Combat (kydex with suede lining, but do they make it for the USP?) I have an e-mail sent to them, but so far no response.

What do you guys recommend? Concealable and quick to draw?

LA Survivor, give them a call. They openly admit they suck at checking their e-mail. They are very very helpful on the phone.

adjuster.jpg

The Adjuster is supposed to fit the USP:
A3BSR Fits Glock 17/ 19/ 20/ 21/ 22/ 23, H&K USP, Sig 220/ 226, S&W "most full size 9mm & .40's", Ruger "P" models*. $109.95

It doesn't say HK USP Compact, but they're roughly the same size as a Grock 19. Safariland makes the same holster.

FIST is excellent, fast, and tucks wonderfully into the kidney hollow for concealment. I'm partial to the close cropped pancake. A friend has the kydex and loves it, though I haven't tried one yet.

Perhaps a touch faster, and somewhat cheaper, is Graham Custom's 4x. Bikini type, and harder to conceal.

I'm sitting here looking at my .40c in it's Don Hume JIT slide. For me, it rides high at a good angle and is quick and comfortable. Not fancy, not flashy, but it works. And for under $30, not a gut-wrenching loss if you don't like it.

SA Scott

The only holsters that I still use are Milt Sparks Versa Max 2s. It's the most comfortable holster of any design that I've ever worn. When I carry my USP Compact it rides in a Versa Max 2. I highly recommend you pick one up.

Back