Best clip fed shotgun?

ATN082268

I've seen clip (non-tubular) fed shotguns on the internet but was curious if anyone had experience shooting and/or owning one of these weapons. I find them interesting but I don't want to get one that is unreliable/piece of junk. Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I'm not aware of any clip-fed shotguns on the market today (maybe someone can enlighten me).

As far as magazine-fed shotguns go, you will be hard-pressed to find a better option than a VEPR (before they dry up due to the new Molot import ban as a result of Russian sanctions). Saigas are great as well, but new ones have dried up due to these same sanctions (that were applied earlier to Kalashnikov Concern).

You just missed a $200 rebate from on the VEPR12.

DDI also makes a DDI12 box fed that is probably okay.

One comment from when I was just seconds away from the VEPR12 myself, someone commented that when the capacity goes high, these gun become large. eg, the magazine becomes as long as the gun/super heavy/etc.

Someone also pointed out to me there are semi auto shotguns in rifle configurations (Mossberg 930 JM Pro) that stay slim but hold 10+rnds.

ATNO82268: My Son and I have both been shooting two SAIGA`S 12 Gauges Shotguns for several years now. And have had no problems what so ever with either one of them. Both of our Guns shoot extremely well with any brand or type of 12 Gauge Ammo we have fired in them. Our SAIGA`S not only shoot very well but they are both very quick pointing and fire and cycle extremely fast. IMHO both our SAIGA`S are both high quality made Shotguns. And there are several different ((( CLIPS & DRUMS ))) that hold different amounts of ammo made for SAIGA Shotguns. Our SAIGA`Shotguns have performed extremely well on everything we have ever tried them on.
ken

I heard the DDI12 was okay. But if you've read mixed reviews, I would tend to believe those.

Given the VEPR was 850 minus 200 mail in-I don't believe these guns have to be super expensive.

Plus, given the AK layout (non smooth-crap pocking you everywhere on the receiver), I personally wouldn't go crazy on them.

Meh.

Back