Bersa Auto

loknload

Harley, since I have not recieved any responses over in Semi Forum. I guess I'll have to ask you O Great Gun Guru.
Have you any information on a Bersa Md# 844 .32 semi automatic pistol.
The gun is all black including grips. It has dual safties on it, which I don't ever remember seeing before. Is this an oddity? What would the value of a gun like this be? It does appear in good condition and the dealer is asking $169. for it ;) Any help or thoughts would be appreciated ;)

loknload:
I don't have anything on this gun. It is not listed in any of my Gun Books. There is a 644, however, that is in the .22 Cal and is not listed in .32 cal.

The "Ambi" safety could be an after market, or could be it could be mfg's with it. Sorry I couldn't help

HJN

Bersa

Loknload,
I purchased one of the .22's back when Bersa started importing (around 1980 I think)it was the 644. they do indeed have two safeties. For no much more you could have a new one though. I have heard that the quality now is MUCH better now. Just my $.02

Bersa

Thanks guys for your help. I was curious about this one.
It seems like a very well built gun, A bit smaller then the Md#83. Even the gun dealer that has it can not identify it.
I forgot to mention that it is DA/SA also.

Back