Berreta's Tikka tactical bolt action

jersurf101

Looks like Berreta is trying to cash in on Ruger's success wit the rpr. Not really my cup of tea but I like seeing new gun designs come out. I didn't see what calibers it would be offered in but the MSRP was $1899.

According to their site, it'll be offered in .308, .260 Remington and 6.5 Creedmoor.

I have a Tikka CTR in .260 Remington, which looks to be the same rifle in a synthetic stock. If the TAC A1 shoots like my CTR, and like Tikka's reputation, it'll be a terrific rifle.

There were three interesting Tikkas at SHOT, my favorite was their commercial version of the Canadian Ranger rifle that's replacing the old Enfields up North.

All three "tacticals" are well-built & look like winners.
Denis

The Arctic version is semi-tactical without being overly-tactical & has some useful features, I like it.
Working on getting a test sample.
Denis

The Arctic model looks amazing and I want one really bad. I heard the msrp on the will be $2100. That is way to high of a price. I cant even justify that without more details.

I just noticed the Arctic comes with the Sako-like 3-position safety. Do all the newer (T3x) Tikkas now come with a 3-position safety?

I pressed my T3 CTR into hunting duty, and with a 1-3x scope, it's a great and very handy whitetail/woods rifle. The only thing I don't like about it as a hunting rifle is it's 2-position safety.

Back