Bergara B-14 HMR 6.5 Creedmoor Arrived

Dearhunter61

Guys,

My Bergara 6.5 CM arrived yesterday! I took the scope off another rifle of mine and took it to the range to see how it'd perform. I will post pics below but first I thought I'd share my initial thoughts on the rifle. When I opened the box the first thing I noticed was just how nice the stock is! I really like the way the grip is designed, multiple methods to attach a sling, and its adjustable. Next I cycled the action and it was tight and smooth. Then I tried the trigger and it was outstanding, very light. I got it to the range and ran some factory rounds thru it and then ran five rounds that I load for my Custom Creedmoor thru it. Below you can see the difference. The smallest group is from my load. For reference the red target dot is one inch. I also took my two other Creedmoors with me and shot them. The third and forth targets are from my Custom and my AR-10 Creedmoors. And as usual I pulled one in each group. Invariably it's the third or fourth round.

1A061916-59B0-4B15-89AD-ED6B15F1E09F_zpsc51opdrd.jpg

5971FDC8-29CE-406B-9DF1-7F014EFBAAFC_zpshbrfb4t5.jpg

E183C8DA-29B3-4DF1-828C-5F9DD9DC4C1B_zpszwejzk85.jpg

A5DC96A8-1528-4806-B717-F3424A520E9A_zpslegmlkf2.jpg

I've heard a lot about that company. That's a beautiful rifle, and it sure can shoot! Thanks for posting the picture, and good marksmanship!

That's an interesting magazine. What's the capacity, and what's it like? And is the rifle controlled round feed or push feed?

Last edited:
That's an interesting magazine. What's the capacity, and what's it like? And is the rifle controlled round feed or push feed?

The magazine is a AICS style mag. The one he has appears to be a 10 round Magpul AICS mag.

Back