Beretta Stampede

poko

Inactive
I'm looking at a brand new in the box Beretta Stampede (old west finish) for $499.00, good deal or no? I have two Colt SAA's, one is a second gen. that I have shot quite a bit, but I'm thinkin' that I should put that one up for posterity! The other is a Colt third gen. (custom shop, pretty nice!) I have put about 100 rounds through it. I want a SAA shooter to plink with, put a few hundred rounds a year through, not worry about wear and tear, wear in a holster a lot on my horse, hunting, etc.
Thanks,
Chuck

You can get them cheaper. Even Gunbroker has one with a buy it now price of 449.00
Yeah, but by the time you pay shipping and FFL fees it is cheaper to just pay the $499 for one...and you can actually handle and inspect the one at your dealer. :)

Dealers around here are a joke. MSRP is merely a starting point for them. The last 15 or so guns I've bought I bought online.

Comparison Beretta/Uberti

This is the Uberti .45 Colt in 4.75
Uberti45Caliber.jpg

This is the Beretta Stampede Deluxe in the same config
BerettaStampedeDeluxe.jpg

Hard to tell apart but Uberti was much cheaper.

I'm thinking of buying this Uberti which retails for $539. My local Cabelas has it NIB for $399 in .45LC. I wouldn't pay retail if I were you.

1875frontier55.jpg

different areas have ups and downs in pricing. if the particular specimin you have your eyes on seems to better tuned/finish/built than most, grab it. jmho, bobn

Thats something you have to always think about buying pistols on GunBroker that require a FFL transfer ..thats 30 bucks ..give or take ..shipping another 20 bucks or so ..you might come out just as well to buy from a local dealer and get to check the gun out before you buy and pay sales tax .......You never know untill ya ask ..Most of my small gun shops will sell guns to me with out the sales tax as long as I pay with green backs ...no credit cards .

Back