beretta bm-59

gunmart

just picked up a beretta bm-59 .308.
does anyone have a clue as to how many they brought in,what are the going for regionally.?how much are mags and does anyone have any?if so how much?
mine is a fairly low serial # in the 1600's.what is your serial#

>>what are the going for regionally.?

I saw an full-auto BM59 at a gun show about a year ago. I think they wanted about $2,500 for it.

I bought mine about 10 years ago. Traded in an HK91 w/ scope and bipod for it. I think the base price was around $800. I picked up a Beretta scope mount for it.

>>how much are mags and does anyone have any?if so how much?<<

Those're tough to find, obviously. I found a couple at a gun show, about a year ago..., they wanted about $70 each for them. Didn't pick them up..., I ordered six when I bought the rifle, bringing me to seven..., which is adequate, I think. I believe the mags were about $30 when I bought them.

sorry,this was a semi auto.the gun is actually a model 62 bm-59.there was only 35 produced from the imformation i have received.

I too have a BM-62 and it is one fine piece of work. This, the improved garand with box magazine, is the finest big bore battle rifle in existence. And the tri-comensator greatly minimizes the uplifting recoil. Reese Surplus has parts and accessories at good prices. I'm looking for a 5 shot mag BTW.

------------------
"Keep shootin till they quit floppin"
The Wife 2/2000

Back