Beretta Billennium for competition shooting?

ws6mro

Inactive
I was at my local gun shop yesterday when I noticed a Beretta Billennium. Well I just had to look at it sense I never saw one before. After looking it over I was pretty impressed with overall look and feel of the pistol. It weights in at a hefty 44oz and had a very nice clean and light (SA only) trigger pull. After gazing at it for a few more minutes I couldn’t help to think that this puppy being a 9mm, would have to be one hell of a range gun.

I guess my question is, would this be a good gun for IDPA shooting say over the Elite 2?
I have never shot a beretta before, but always hear good things about their reliability and accuracy. The price is alittle on the high side @ $1100, but considering that’s almost what I paid for my last Kimber CDP, It’s probably not that bad.

Any impute would be greatly appreciated

Thank,

Matt

Belinnium is a Steel framed gun, i believe something around 2000 of them were produced.

also it would not compete against an elite 2 in IDPA or USPSA because it is a Single aciton gun ( so not eligable for SSP or Production class.

pretty expensive for a beretta, that said i think it would be a great collectors piece.

Back