Beretta AL391

Kyu

Inactive
Just bought an AL391 Synthetic with a 26" barrel. I love this gun and would like to know your opinions, good or bad, on reliability and durability.

The guys over at shotgunreport.com say the Berretas are the Best Buy on the market. Longevity is nigh legend, and the adjustable stock means it's easier to get fitted than most.

I own the earlier 390 and think it's a good gun and the 391 is supposed to be even better. There are a lot of fans of the Beretta gas guns particularly because they can handle light loads right up to the 3" magnums.

I have a 391 12/28 and I love it. Use it weekly for shooting skeet and sporting clays. I plan on shooting it till it wears out --which may be never! ;)

--daniel

i own the 391 gold trap, and is great gun. cant say enough good things about it. i belive it one of the best semiauto guns out there

I own a Gold Sporting 391 12/28 and I love it. I shot it all last season on pheasant and pigeon. Great to carry and great balance. I've put about 1000 rounds (skeet and field)through it without a single problem. I shot several boxes of low-recoil 1 oz and never had a problem. A great gun.

I've got a BPS with the synthetic stock and I love it. It's great in the duck/goose blind or out in the field. They're indestructible.

Great choice.

pyke.

Back